Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Long time, no blog.

After an almost year long hiatus, A LOT has changed.  We live a long ways away now.  246.9 miles to be exact.  Hmm, that number doesn't sound nearly as far as it feels. We've lived in Idaho for about 8 months now.  I can't believe it's already been that long!  Sean got a promotion which meant leaving Utah.  It was bittersweet.  I've got oodles of family in Idaho, unfortunately not the part we live in (I have seen them a lot more since we've moved here though so that's fun!).

Sean's job has a lot of traveling involved.  So much so that I felt like he dropped us off in the middle of nowhere and left us!  It has gotten better though.  He doesn't travel as much as he was and we've settled in here more.  

I still don't have a single friend.  I don't know anyone beyond a head nod as we pass by in the parking lot.  The closest I get to adult interaction is emails to teachers about various things.  Methinks I'll be signing up for PTA or something.  Hopefully then I can meet someone!  I haven't felt this desperate for friends since Junior High School!  My mom says that if I'd go to church I'd meet people, but....well....that's not gonna happen.  See what I mean?  A LOT has changed.

That's probably too personal to share, but it's the truth.

I want to blog more often again.  So that's the plan!

Stay tuned.

No comments: