Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lets get personal, shall we?

I found myself walking into a scary Dr.'s office.  I'm not gonna lie, as I walked through those doors I was more than a little scared by the twitching person in the corner.  Then I looked at the reception desk only to realize that there was glass separating us.  Seriously.  There was a slot at the bottom to slide paper work through, but other than that the receptionists were safely removed from me.

I made Sean come with me.  I went and paid the receptionist an extremely large amount of money and then sat down.  Carefully choosing a seat away from the twitching guy.

How did I end up here?

Life is just so frustrating sometimes.  I've been pretty open about my struggles with depression and anxiety.  It's no big secret.  That doesn't make it any less awkward though.  And sometimes it just gets way too hard.

So guess what?  We're moving.  We're going to rent out our condo and move in with my parents for a little while.   Finances are so tight right now, and if you combine that with my problems it's a perfect storm of crazy.  So this move is the answer to both big issues. 

I mostly just feel bad for Sean. He works so darn hard....  I feel bad for my kids because they love our house and love their friends.  I just took Mara's records out of her elementary school and transferred them to the new one she'll be attending.  We only made the decision on Monday and everything is just going so fast!  Mara was pretty upset.  In fact, her solution was: "why don't you move into grammy's house and me and logi will stay at our house?"  After much talk she has warmed to the idea.  She is happy to be close to "her boys" (aka Kayden and Maddux), be close to Omi's swimming pool, the treehouse, Grammy and Grandpa, baby Lilah, etc...

It'll definitely be interesting.  I'll let ya know how it goes. 

1 comment:

Monica said...

I hope it goes very well for you. :)